Welcome, members of the Syracuse University Alumni Association!
Did you know that if you completed 60 credit hours at Syracuse University, you are a member of the Alumni Association automatically—and that it’s free?
As a member, you are an important part of the SU family, and we look forward to sharing in your life and helping to celebrate your accomplishments and SUccesses!
Here are just a few of the ways the SUAA can help you stay connected to SU:
- Share your #IBleedOrange story. Why did you choose Syracuse? What does SU mean to you? Every alum has a special connection. Woven together, they make an incredible story.
- Join an alumni club or group. Syracuse University has more than 80 clubs and groups across the globe. Find one near you, and you can attend events and show Syracuse pride in your own city!
- Experience the Orange Advantage. Your SU degree sets you up for success. Take advantage of our many professional development opportunities, including alumni webinars. But first, be sure we have your current email address, so we can let you know about the latest happenings. Visit alumniupdate.syr.edu to update your contact information.
- Hire Orange. Through #HireOrange and @WorkingOrange, you can share jobs, internships, and advice that help students and fellow alumni launch—or further—their careers.
- Visit campus for Orange Central. It’s homecoming and reunion weekend all in one! What better way to stay connected than at our annual celebration of all things Orange?
- Recruit the future. Become an Alumni Representative with the Office of Admissions and encourage prospective students to consider Syracuse University. Look for more information soon.
- Travel the world with us. Oh the places you’ll go with your Syracuse University degree! Our Alumni Travel Program offers exciting trips with an Orange twist.
- Get social. Whether you blog, tweet, pin, or post, socialmedia.syr.edu is your guide to the University’s social networking sites. Find us on social media and spread your ’Cuse pride. And be sure to Bleed Orange on game days!
- Celebrate National Orange Day. SU’s birthday is March 24. Honor it by taking part in a community service project or giving back to your alma mater.
- Support Syracuse. Support the Syracuse students of today and tomorrow—make a gift to the school, college, scholarship fund, or initiative that holds a special place in your heart. Participation at any level makes a real difference!
Have questions or want more information? Contact us!